For this giveaway, the idea is to come up with something to match the theme of dreaming…books…etc. Well, yeah, we’re all nutty for books, right? So that’s the no-brainer part of the giveaway. But I couldn’t leave it at that because I’m just obsessive that way. So I started thinking about what I have going on at night time when I’m reading (minds clean, people). I don’t own a Snuggie, you can’t have my special soft blanket or my cat and I’m definitely not buying the winner a Keurig (sorry). But there’s one thing I almost always need when I’m done for the night, and that’s some eye relief. I have a couple of these awesome pads that you can nuke or chill that soothe my eyes and help with headaches, so that was my light bulb moment for you guys!
My giveaway is open internationally:
- If US, winner will win their choice of a book up to $10US from Amazon.com
- If Int’l, winner will win their choice of a book up to $10US from The Book Depository
- Either will also win (picture shows 2 so you can see both sides, you’ll receive 1):
- Eye pillow filled with rice to retain scent and heat and flax to shape to the face; infused with organic lavender essential oil. Green side is flannel, other side is linen. May be microwaved for about 30 seconds or kept in freezer for 30 minutes or longer.
- Set of 6 laminated bookmarks copied from actual antique book spines dating back to 1880.
Now just click on Read More and fill in the super simple Rafflecopter! Underneath that is a giant list of other participating bloggers with more great giveaways that you can enter, so be sure to check them out too. Good luck!