- I do my best to make sure my contests and giveaways are open internationally but sometimes I’m not always able. Be sure to check the specifics of each contest before you enter.
- You must leave me a way to contact you. If you’re using an entry form, be sure to fill in the section for your e-mail. If the entry is through a comment, make sure you leave your contact information there, either by having your e-mail address in your profile or by leaving it inside your comment.
- I have 2 types of giveaways: one with prize/s provided by me and one with prizes provided by either publishers or authors.
- Prizes provided by me will be sent depending on your location and the type of giveaway. All gift certificates are sent via e-mail. Books will be sent directly from Amazon.com or The Book Depository unless the giveaway is for something specific I have on hand. In that case, the shipping method will be at my discretion.
- If you win a prize provided by a publisher or author, once I’ve notified you that you’ve won and you’ve confirmed it with me, I’ll forward your information on to them and they’ll assume responsibility for sending your prize.
- Winners are chosen using Rafflecopter. If prize/s are not claimed within 72 hours, a second winner will be chosen and e-mailed.
- I reserve the right to disqualify entries if they are found to have broken any giveaway rules.
- I cannot be responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or missing prizes. Giveaway winners accept responsibility for taxes, if any, on winnings.
- All personal information provided by giveaway participants is discarded after each event. Your information is never used for any purpose other than as an entry in the contest.
If you have any questions at all about this giveaway policy, please contact me. ~Barbara