~ Sorry, we’re not accepting any review requests from new sources right now while work through our schedule. New submissions will be accepted again in March ~
- Romance – includes contemporary, historical, paranormal and suspense (adult and young adult)
- Romance with some light erotic elements (this will be left up to the reviewer’s discretion)
- Fantasy with romantic elements (adult and young adult)
- Urban fantasy with romantic elements (adult and young adult)
- Steampunk with romantic elements (adult and young adult)
- Dystopia with some romantic elements (adult and young adult)
- Futuristic with romantic elements (adult and young adult)
We do not review:
- Books targeted for audiences younger than the upper teen range
- Books with central or very strong religious themes
- Science fiction
- Mysteries and thrillers
- Books with excessive violence
Because of the number of submissions we receive and our normal review schedule, we’ve made the difficult decision to not review unsolicited self-published work at this time unless we have a prior relationship. This isn’t a reflection of our views about the quality of all self-publishing, it’s simply a matter of not having enough time in the day to read everything.
Advance reader copy submissions receive precedence over books that have been previously published and can be reviewed on a more specific timetable. We don’t publish reviews of advance copies sooner than one month before their release date unless specifically asked to and our general policy is that they’re usually done two weeks or less before publication.
We accept digital galleys/ARCs for review. Our preferred method of receiving e-galleys is through NetGalley, where we are a listed Review Organization Accepting NetGalley Titles. If you’re not a publisher or author with an affiliation through NetGalley or you’d prefer to send a hard copy, our contact information is below.
If you’re an author or publicist and would like to discuss joining us for an author interview or guest post, please contact Barbara. We’re a little new to it and might not be able to accommodate every situation, but we’ll be happy to start the conversation.