*checks teeth* Yep, we’re still two! That means I can go ahead with the giveaways for the blogoversary (because you were wondering, right?). This week, I’m sharing the first book of one of my favorite contemporary series’ with you plus some special swag.
There’s not much Vivian Arend writes that I don’t like – she has a serious knack for writing guys that I can’t read about without wearing a bib – and her Six Pack Ranch series is no exception. Sizzling hot dudes in cowboy boots and jeans who say, “ma’am?” Rawr. But the books are also about family, work and some serious issues. And hot guys. *sigh*
This goodness must be spread around, and thanks to the generosity of the author, I get to do that. Check out the awesome stuff I get to give away:
- Signed copy of Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch #1) by Vivian Arend (My Review)
- RT 2012 Western Roundup Tote Bag
- Tissue Pack (trust me, you’ll need them)
- Six Pack Ranch Bottle Opener (oh yeah, you’ll need this for a cold one when the time comes)
- Six Pack Ranch Lip Balm (ahem – your significant other will appreciate you and Vivian)
- Magnetic Bookmark from Purely Chic Designs – I love these for keeping my spot in books without damaging pages and not slipping out like regular bookmarks
The details: because of the shipping costs, this giveaway is US/Can only – I’m going to have at least two more giveaways this month that will be open to international entries though! Giveaway will close at midnight November 14th – all the nitty gritty fine points where I go into first born claiming is on our Giveaway Policy page. Follow the Rafflecopter crumbs, if you have any questions, as always, email me and good luck!